Come and Join the 104th
The 104th are a busy North Edinburgh group with active Beaver, Cub and Scout sections.
Formerly known as 4th Leith, we have been in Goldenacre since we formed in 1910, and in our current hall since 1953.
Beavers (6 – 8yrs) Meet on Tuesdays 6.15 to 7.15pm
Cubs (8 – 10.5yrs) Meet on Mondays 6.30 to 8.00pm
Scouts (10.5 – 14yrs) Meet on Fridays 7.30 to 9.00pm
Our hall in South Trinity Road, Edinburgh was opened in 1957 and has been an excellent home to our Scout group ever since.
Given the age of the building, we need to undertake a major refurbishment project to support scouting in the 21st century and to make the property more accessible to a wider range of com-munity users. Plans for this exciting development have already been approved and include renewal of the roof, improved insulation, upgrading of toilets and new storage areas for camping and adventure equipment.
The Scout Group has a fundraising plan but due to Covid, much of the planned activities have been de-layed. One of the ways in which you can support us is by ‘Buying a Brick’. Donor names will be recorded on a Roll of Donors which will be displayed in the new hall and on our website to allow future generations of Scouts and hall users to appreciate the help provided by benefactors.
104th Edinburgh North East Scout Group is a registered Scottish Charity No. SC029283